Sunday, June 5, 2011

a decade with U



Catatan di bawah ini dibuat setahun lalu dan belum sempat diposting karena keinginan untuk bikin blog sempat "lenyap" :) , rasanya sayang kalau dibiarkan lewat dan tidak terbaca.....happy anniversary, happily ever after...."a decade with U"



Foto-foto oleh SANTOSA


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Two steps behind…(by Def Leppard)

This song remind me to our amazing time when I was young (even now, the time we get together is always meaning for me). The lyrics of this song (especially the reff.) definitely describe what you have done to me …you always step behind me…
Since the time we were being together ‘till nowadays, that’s the most precious thing that you have been giving to me and I completely realize that I am nothing without U. I do love you as always…happy anniversary..happily ever..

Taman Tenaga C 119 – 02.55pm

1 comment:

  1. thanks for happiness you've been delivered
    thanks for keep holding my hands in hardest storm
    thanks for cold waters in driest dessert

    thanks for this colorful & meaningful decade..


    Youre all I need beside me girl
    Youre all I need to turn my world
    Youre all I want inside my heart
    Youre all I need when were apart

    (You're All I Need - White Lion)

    ReplyDelete